Clue: Irish Rose lover
We have 2 answers for the clue Irish Rose lover. See the results below.
- Rose fancier
- Guy with an Irish Rose
- Anne Nichols protagonist
- "___ Baby" ("Hair" song)
- Rose's fellow
- "Hair" song "___ Baby"
- Irish Rose's guy
- Rose's beloved in a 1922 play
- Rose's Broadway beau
- Anne Nichols hero
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 24, 2006
- Netword - November 27, 2005
- New York Times - July 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Irish Rose lover that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!