Clue: Irish Sea feeder
We have 1 answer for the clue Irish Sea feeder. See the results below.
- Joey ___ & the Starliters (60's group)
- Wallace of "E.T."
- Aberdeen's river
- Hardly a mark of distinction
- Balmoral Castle river
- Ruby or Sandra
- Poor grade
- Scenic Scottish river
- Fourth in a series
- Not a grade to be proud of
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 29, 2005
- New York Times - June 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Irish Sea feeder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!