Clue: Irishman, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Irishman, e.g.. See the results below.
- Stonehenge builder
- Scot, for one
- Breton, for one
- Northwest European
- Boston player, informally
- Boston player, for short
- Irishman or Welshman
- FleetCenter player, for short
- Gael, for one
- Saxon foe
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 21, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 06, 2010
- New York Times - June 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Irishman, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!