Clue: I.R.S. employee
We have 5 answers for the clue I.R.S. employee. See the results below.
- Expert at ledger-demain?
- One who looks at books
- Tax return preparer, for short
- One doing a balancing job
- Form 1040 completer
- Tax pro
- Bean counter, for short
- 67-Across employee
- Filing asst.
- Many a business school grad
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 11, 2012
- LA Times - January 18, 2012
- Netword - July 08, 2011
- LA Times - May 27, 2009
- New York Sun - January 29, 2008
- LA Times - September 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 09, 2007
- Washington Post - April 04, 2002
- Washington Post - June 20, 2001
- New York Times - November 13, 1996
Found an answer for the clue I.R.S. employee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!