Clue: Island across the strait from Singapore
We have 2 answers for the clue Island across the strait from Singapore. See the results below.
- Island divided almost in half by the Equator
- Island crossed by the Equator
- Indonesian island crossed by the Equator
- Indonesian island separated from the Malay Peninsula by the Strait of Malacca
- Banda Aceh's island
- Island on the Strait of Malacca
- Indonesian island
- Java neighbor
- Island in western Indonesia
- Westernmost of the Sunda Islands
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Island across the strait from Singapore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!