Clue: Israel Philharmonic maestro
We have 1 answer for the clue Israel Philharmonic maestro. See the results below.
- Bombay-born conductor
- Conductor Zubin
- Israel Philharmonic director
- New York Philharmonic conductor, 1978-91
- Boulez's New York Philharmonic successor
- Bombay-born maestro
- Former Los Angeles and New York Philharmonic conductor
- Bombay-born conductor Zubin
- Orchestral conductor Zubin
- Bombay-born batoneer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2013
- New York Times - December 18, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Israel Philharmonic maestro that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!