Clue: Israeli national shrine
We have 1 answer for the clue Israeli national shrine. See the results below.
- Dead Sea fortress
- Symbol of Jewish resistance
- Historic place on the Dead Sea
- 1981 miniseries set in A.D. 72-73
- 1981 miniseries set in ancient Israel
- Herod’s fortress
- Site fortified by Herod the Great
- Historic mountaintop fortress
- Ancient Mideast siege site
- Ancient Mideast fortress
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Israeli national shrine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!