Clue: Israeli parliament
We have 1 answer for the clue Israeli parliament. See the results below.
- Contentious political assembly
- Overseas assembly
- Israel's parliament
- It has 120 seats in Israel
- Israeli legislature
- Japan : Diet :: Israel : ___
- Israelis' diet?
- The legislature, in Israel
- Parliament of Israel
- Body that first convened in February 1949
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 10, 2014
- LA Times - March 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 08, 2009
- New York Times - April 24, 2008
- Washington Post - November 20, 2007
- New York Sun - May 04, 2006
- New York Times - March 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Israeli parliament that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!