Clue: Israeli seaport
We have 4 answers for the clue Israeli seaport. See the results below.
- Plot size
- Plot to plant
- Lot of land
- Small farm spread
- Farm measure
- One to grow on?
- Growing room
- Israeli port
- Small field
- "God's Little ___"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 17, 2013
- New York Times - April 24, 2011
- New York Times - March 16, 2011
- LA Times - December 02, 2009
- LA Times - February 12, 2007
- LA Times - July 05, 2005
- USA Today - March 09, 2005
- Washington Post - May 05, 2002
- Washington Post - August 04, 2000
- New York Times - August 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Israeli seaport that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!