Clue: Israel's first U.N. delegate
We have 1 answer for the clue Israel's first U.N. delegate. See the results below.
- Israeli statesman Abba
- Longtime Israeli foreign minister
- Foreign statesman whose real first name is Aubrey
- Israeli diplomat
- Longtime Israeli diplomat
- "Israel in the World" author
- Israeli Abba
- Israel's Abba
- "My People" author
- Abba of Israel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 2011
- New York Times - November 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Israel's first U.N. delegate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!