Clue: Israel's first U.N. representative
We have 2 answers for the clue Israel's first U.N. representative. See the results below.
- "My People" writer
- Author of "My Country: The Story of Modern Israel"
- Israel's first representative to the United Nations
- Diplomat who wrote "The Tide of Nationalism"
- "My Country: The Story of Modern Israel" author
- Israeli diplomat who served in the United Nations
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 1999
- New York Times - November 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Israel's first U.N. representative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!