Clue: It borders the Atl.
We have 2 answers for the clue It borders the Atl.. See the results below.
- It's south of Eur.
- Atlas Mtns. locale
- One of the continents: Abbr.
- Mozambique's locale: Abbr.
- Congo's continent: Abbr.
- About 20% of the earth's land: Abbr.
- A continent: Abbr.
- It’s south of Eur.
- It touches the Atlantic O.
- It has a horn: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 28, 2013
- New York Times - March 21, 2010
- New York Times - July 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue It borders the Atl. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!