Clue: It exceeds the sum of its parts
We have 1 answer for the clue It exceeds the sum of its parts. See the results below.
- Wolfgang Köhler's movement
- Unified whole
- Integration that exceeds the sum of its parts
- "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts" concept
- School of psychology
- Whole that's greater than the sum of its parts
- Kind of psychology
- 'Whole exceeds sum of parts' theory
- Organized whole, in psychology
- Psychology movement that began in Germany
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2011
Found an answer for the clue It exceeds the sum of its parts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!