Clue: It gets a licking
We have 2 answers for the clue It gets a licking. See the results below.
- It's licked on a stick
- Cool treat on a stick
- Something sucked in the summer
- Good Humor treat
- Ice lolly, stateside
- It's eaten with a pair of sticks
- Treat on a stick
- Something stuck in a freezer?
- Ice cream truck offering
- Frozen sweet on a stick
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 22, 2007
- New York Times - August 28, 2005
- New York Times - September 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue It gets a licking that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!