Clue: It has 135-degree angles
We have 1 answer for the clue It has 135-degree angles. See the results below.
- Unusual house shape
- ___ Building, landmark on New York's Roosevelt Island
- Figure seen at an intersection
- A figure that can stop a truck?
- Stop sign shape
- Stop sign, e.g.
- A regular one's angles are each 135 degrees
- Street-corner shape
- Shape with 135-degree angles
- 1080-degree figure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 2013
Found an answer for the clue It has 135-degree angles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!