Clue: It has the densest fur of any animal
We have 1 answer for the clue It has the densest fur of any animal. See the results below.
- Abalone eater
- Heaviest member of the weasel family
- Whiskered mammal of northern Pacific shores
- Swimmer sometimes supping supine
- Aquarium frolicker
- Playful aquatic mammal
- Heaviest weasel
- Pacific mammal that uses rocks as tools
- Kelp bed inhabitant
- Playful marine mammal
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 2013
Found an answer for the clue It has the densest fur of any animal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!