Clue: It may be on a roll
We have 3 answers for the clue It may be on a roll. See the results below.
- Pat on the buns?
- Dairy aisle buy
- Refrigerator bar?
- It may be picked up in bars
- Bread spread
- Food bar
- It may be laid on thick
- Cooking staple
- Butter alternative
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 08, 2013
- USA Today - December 28, 2012
- USA Today - May 18, 2009
- Universal - May 04, 2008
- USA Today - September 07, 2007
- New York Times - August 14, 2003
- New York Times - January 05, 2001
- New York Times - October 18, 2000
- New York Times - August 30, 1998
- New York Times - August 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue It may be on a roll that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!