Clue: It often has an advantage
We have 1 answer for the clue It often has an advantage. See the results below.
- They're out standing in their field
- Who to root for
- They are always the host
- *Hosting squad
- Rooter's preference, usually
- The Twins, at Minneapolis's Target Field
- They typically bat last
- Root, root, root for them
- Red Sox, at Fenway
- Betting favorite, often
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue It often has an advantage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!