Clue: It replaced the 10-Down
We have 1 answer for the clue It replaced the 10-Down. See the results below.
- Prefix with dollar or trash
- Money in the making
- Currency replacing the mark, franc, lira, etc.
- New currency on the Continent
- International money
- Continental prefix
- Current currency
- It's worth around a dollar
- New money on the Continent
- New money
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue It replaced the 10-Down that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!