Clue: "It seems to me," in computerese
We have 1 answer for the clue "It seems to me," in computerese. See the results below.
- Chat room initialism
- Online initialism
- Chat room shorthand for "Here's what I think"
- "If you ask me," in a chat room
- Internet initialism
- "If you ask me," online
- Preface online
- Letters accompanying a chat-room view, perhaps
- Bit of chatroom shorthand
- "Editorially speaking," in e-mail
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "It seems to me," in computerese that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!