Clue: It springs from Monte Falterona
We have 1 answer for the clue It springs from Monte Falterona. See the results below.
- Classic New Yorker cartoonist
- Florence's river
- Cartoonist Peter
- Florentine river
- The New Yorker cartoonist Peter
- River known for disastrous floods
- Florence flooder
- Flower through Florence
- Florentine flower
- Italy's fertile Val d'___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 24, 2013
Found an answer for the clue It springs from Monte Falterona that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!