Clue: It sweeps across the face
We have 1 answer for the clue It sweeps across the face. See the results below.
- Tick producer
- Tick source
- Like items at a garage sale
- Like thrift shop merchandise
- Kind of smoke
- Previously owned
- Analog watch part
- Like thrift shop wares
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 11, 2010
- Universal - February 09, 2007
- New York Times - July 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue It sweeps across the face that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!