Clue: It was founded in 1440
We have 1 answer for the clue It was founded in 1440. See the results below.
- English prince's school
- Prince William's school
- Venerable English institution
- Harrow's rival
- It's across the Thames from Windsor
- Royal's school
- Collar type
- College founded by a king
- Kind of collar
- Noted town in Buckinghamshire
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue It was founded in 1440 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!