Clue: It was originally first on the Roman calendar
We have 1 answer for the clue It was originally first on the Roman calendar. See the results below.
- Drillmaster's command
- Cry after "Forward!"
- "Madness" month
- Month after leap day
- "The Stars and Stripes Forever," for example
- Commonwealth Day month
- Troop movement?
- "The Washington Post" or "Seventy-Six Trombones"
- Star of "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" and "The Best Years of Our Lives"
- When spring begins
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2013
- LA Times - December 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue It was originally first on the Roman calendar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!