Clue: Italian dancer ___ Cecchetti
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian dancer ___ Cecchetti. See the results below.
- Tenor Caruso
- Physicist Fermi
- Donizetti's Lord ___ Ashton
- Singer Caruso
- Baritone in Donizetti's "Lucia di Lammermoor"
- "Lucia di Lammermoor" baritone
- Lucia's brother in "Lucia di Lammermoor"
- Tenor Caruso or physicist Fermi
- Physics Nobelist Fermi
- "Lucia di Lammermoor" baritone role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Italian dancer ___ Cecchetti that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!