Clue: Italian "dear"
We have 2 answers for the clue Italian "dear". See the results below.
- Abstract sculptor Sir Anthony
- Beloved, in "Rigoletto"
- Dear, to Dante
- "O mio babbino ___" (Puccini aria)
- Dear one, in Italy
- Dear, to Donizetti
- "The Power Broker" author Robert
- L.B.J. biographer Robert A. ___
- Robert who wrote "The Power Broker"
- Italian term of endearment
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 24, 2016
- New York Times - December 03, 2012
- New York Times - June 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Italian "dear" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!