Clue: Italian for "rather bitter"
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian for "rather bitter". See the results below.
- Rich ice cream topping
- Alabama slammer ingredient
- Almond-flavored liqueur
- Alabama Slammer liqueur
- Liqueur that's Italian for "rather bitter"
- Nut-flavored liqueur
- Sweet liqueur with an almond flavor
- Italian liqueur
- Almond-flavored Italian liqueur
- Liqueur in a godfather cocktail
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Italian for "rather bitter" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!