Clue: Italian marble city
We have 2 answers for the clue Italian marble city. See the results below.
- Term of address in "Roots"
- Old plantation term of address
- Marble-producing Italian city
- Tuscan city noted for its marble quarries
- He's in "de cold, cold ground"
- Marble-producing Tuscany commune
- Tuscan marble city
- Tuscan marble-exporting city
- Disgraced former NY congressman Eric
- Italy's marble center
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 13, 2008
- New York Times - June 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Italian marble city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!