Clue: Italian pronoun
We have 5 answers for the clue Italian pronoun. See the results below.
- War stat
- "Mamma" follower
- Former Woody companion
- One of Frank's exes
- Veterans' concern, briefly
- "Mamma ___!"
- Woody's ex-mate
- Actress Farrow
- War stat.
- One of the Mrs. Sinatras
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 04, 2015
- New York Times - April 30, 2015
- New York Times - July 04, 2012
- Universal - July 22, 2008
- LA Times - December 02, 2006
- New York Sun - September 13, 2005
- New York Times - July 08, 2005
- New York Times - August 20, 2004
- Washington Post - January 28, 2004
- New York Times - April 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Italian pronoun that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!