Clue: Italian town where Napoleon defeated the Austrians
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian town where Napoleon defeated the Austrians. See the results below.
- Gold coin issued by Napoleon
- Italian town where Napoleon won a historic 1800 battle
- Prepared with tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, and wine
- Italian site of an 1800 Napoleonic victory
- Where Napoleon drove Austrians from Italy
- Served with a sauce of mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, oil and wine
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 03, 2012
- New York Times - February 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Italian town where Napoleon defeated the Austrians that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!