Clue: It'll take you for a ride
We have 2 answers for the clue It'll take you for a ride. See the results below.
- Quick way around town
- Metered rental
- Semi part
- Front of a semi
- Gypsy ___
- Subway alternative
- Hack's workplace
- Part of a line outside a hotel
- Way home from a bar, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 18, 2018
- Washington Post - May 28, 2002
- New York Times - November 12, 1996
Found an answer for the clue It'll take you for a ride that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!