Clue: "It's ___ to tell a lie"
We have 3 answers for the clue "It's ___ to tell a lie". See the results below.
- Z ___ zebra
- X ___ xylophone
- Speller's phrase
- Words of explanation in spelling
- Alphabet book phrase
- "Q ___ queen"
- Q ___ queen
- Abecedary link
- A ___ apple
- Abecedarian phrase
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 06, 2015
- USA Today - September 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 20, 2005
- New York Times - March 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "It's ___ to tell a lie" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!