Clue: It's an honor
We have 5 answers for the clue It's an honor. See the results below.
- Telephone device
- Item in a trunk
- Phone hook-up
- Trunk item
- "You don't know ___"
- Word that can define 17- and 59-Across and 11-, 28- and 29-Down
- With 65-Across, second in a series of five TV personalities (1957-62)
- Candlestick jumper of rhyme
- Car lifter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 16, 2015
- New York Times - March 06, 2015
- Washington Post - February 03, 2014
- New York Times - May 28, 2005
- New York Times - March 26, 2005
- New York Times - November 28, 2003
- New York Times - June 26, 2003
- New York Times - December 09, 2000
- New York Times - April 24, 1999
- New York Times - December 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue It's an honor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!