Clue: Its capital is Valletta
We have 1 answer for the clue Its capital is Valletta. See the results below.
- Former NATO Mediterranean headquarters
- Mediterranean tourist destination
- Mediterranean land
- Island south of Sicily
- Island once controlled by Carthage
- Home of the Knights Hospitalers
- Mediterranean cruise stop
- Smallest member of the European Union
- Island country south of Sicily
- Where St. Paul was shipwrecked, in Acts
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 14, 2013
- LA Times - January 20, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Its capital is Valletta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!