Clue: Its capital was Sardis
We have 1 answer for the clue Its capital was Sardis. See the results below.
- Croesus' kingdom
- Groucho's "Tattooed Lady" of song
- Tattooed lady of song
- Groucho's tattooed lady of song
- "Tattooed lady" of song
- Ancient Anatolian kingdom where coins are said to have been invented
- Kingdom of Croesus
- Groucho's tattooed lady
- Girl in pride and prejudice
- She sold purple in Acts
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 08, 2015
- New York Times - July 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Its capital was Sardis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!