Clue: It's found in a foundry
We have 2 answers for the clue It's found in a foundry. See the results below.
- Get into shape?
- Go bad, in a way
- It may be broken by a maverick
- Foundry form
- Jell-O shaper
- Iron-casting need
- It appears when things go bad
- Gelatin dish
- Refrigerator growth
- Fungus growth
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 06, 2012
- USA Today - March 05, 2009
- New York Times - October 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue It's found in a foundry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!