Clue: It's heard in Islamabad
We have 1 answer for the clue It's heard in Islamabad. See the results below.
- Official language of Pakistan
- Language written in Persian-Arabic letters
- Literary variant of Hindustani
- Pakistani language
- Hindi relative
- Indic language
- Language of Pakistan
- Language of Lahore
- South Asians speak it
- Pakistani tongue
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 04, 2012
- New York Times - December 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue It's heard in Islamabad that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!