Clue: It's not as threatening as it looks
We have 1 answer for the clue It's not as threatening as it looks. See the results below.
- One feigning courage
- Its roar is worse than its bite
- Toothless enemy
- Bully with a glass jaw, for example
- Phantom menace
- Bluff-and-bluster type
- One pretending to be powerful
- Person who appears powerful but isn't
- *Its bark is worse than its bite
- Empty threat
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 14, 2008
- New York Times - June 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue It's not as threatening as it looks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!