Clue: It's played with a plectrum
We have 2 answers for the clue It's played with a plectrum. See the results below.
- Soothing instrument
- Orpheus' instrument
- U-shaped instrument
- Instrument on a Greek vase
- Apollo played it
- Harp's cousin
- Instrument said to have been invented by Hermes
- It's plucked
- Muse's instrument
- Greek singer accompaniment
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 13, 2006
- New York Sun - August 19, 2005
Found an answer for the clue It's played with a plectrum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!