Clue: It's plucked in Parma
We have 1 answer for the clue It's plucked in Parma. See the results below.
- Angelo's instrument
- Heavenly strings, in Sorrento
- It's plucked in Roma
- What an angelo plucks
- Stringed instrument, in Italy
- Instrument in an Italian orchestra
- Angel's instrument, in Rome
- Italian stringed instrument
- Florentine angel's instrument
- Angelic Italian instrument
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 19, 2010
- New York Times - November 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue It's plucked in Parma that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!