Clue: It's replacing the lira
We have 1 answer for the clue It's replacing the lira. See the results below.
- Prefix with dollar or trash
- Money in the making
- Currency replacing the mark, franc, lira, etc.
- New currency on the Continent
- International money
- Continental prefix
- Current currency
- It's worth around a dollar
- New money on the Continent
- New money
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue It's replacing the lira that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!