Clue: It's said when lifting the arm
We have 1 answer for the clue It's said when lifting the arm. See the results below.
- Word accompanying a clink
- Bar "where everybody knows your name"
- Common toast
- "Seinfeld" took over its time slot
- Clinking word
- Sitcom that won 28 Emmys
- Rebecca's bar or word shouted there
- Long-running sitcom
- Plain toast
- Word from a toaster
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue It's said when lifting the arm that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!