Clue: Ivanovic of tennis
We have 1 answer for the clue Ivanovic of tennis. See the results below.
- Literary olio
- Alicia of "Falcon Crest"
- Santa ___ (Pacific wind)
- Collection of anecdotes
- Bibliophile's suffix
- Dona ___ (Las Cruces' county)
- Scrapbook pastings
- Request to Vanna
- Santa ___, Calif.
- Santa ___ winds
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 24, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - December 01, 2010
- New York Times - February 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 14, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Ivanovic of tennis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!