Clue: J. ___ Hoover
We have 1 answer for the clue J. ___ Hoover. See the results below.
- Mystery writer's award
- The "E" in E. L. Doctorow
- Mystery writer's prize
- English king known as "The Peaceful"
- Literary prize
- Honor for Eric Ambler
- Ventriloquist Bergen
- Hoover's predecessor?
- First name in mystery
- Business exec Bronfman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 2018
- Washington Post - September 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 07, 2010
- Washington Post - August 04, 2008
- New York Times - October 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue J. ___ Hoover that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!