Clue: J. Alfred Prufrock's creator
We have 2 answers for the clue J. Alfred Prufrock's creator. See the results below.
- "The Waste Land" poet: 3 wds.
- "The Cocktail Party" playwright
- "Mr. Apollinax" writer
- "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons" writer
- "The Four Quartets" writer
- J. Alfred Prufrock poet
- "Ash Wednesday" writer
- "The Waste Land" poet
- "...a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES" poet
- "In the room the women come and go / Talking of Michelangelo" writer
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 19, 2013
- LA Times - September 09, 2008
- Washington Post - December 02, 2007
- USA Today - April 06, 2006
- USA Today - September 25, 2003
- Washington Post - July 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue J. Alfred Prufrock's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!