Clue: "Jabberwocky," for one
We have 1 answer for the clue "Jabberwocky," for one. See the results below.
- Lay, e.g.
- Limerick, e.g.
- Sonnet, e.g.
- Fancy foot work?
- It may scan
- Field work
- Greeting card feature, often
- Collection of staves
- Robert Frost writing
- "A ___ should not mean / But be": MacLeish
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 07, 2009
- New York Times - November 08, 2007
- New York Times - September 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Jabberwocky," for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!