Clue: James Bond backdrop
We have 1 answer for the clue James Bond backdrop. See the results below.
- It began after 1945
- Post-1945 rivalry
- U.S.-U.S.S.R. rivalry
- Former USA/USSR rivalry
- Former political rivalry
- Conflict at the North Pole?
- Term used to describe tension between U.S. and Russia
- Card game in a walk-in freezer?
- Bygone CIA concern
- US/USSR tension
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 14, 2013
- New York Times - May 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue James Bond backdrop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!