Clue: Jan. and Feb.
We have 1 answer for the clue Jan. and Feb.. See the results below.
- Wks. and wks.
- Crooks' patterns, to cops
- Criminal patterns, for short
- Calendar pages: Abbr.
- Crooks' methods, to cops
- Calendar pgs.
- Mag. subscription units
- Three in a season: Abbr.
- 56-Across and others
- Loan periods: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 31, 2016
- Washington Post - October 10, 2014
- LA Times - August 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 05, 2013
- Netword - April 06, 2009
- New York Times - July 22, 2007
- New York Times - February 06, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Jan. and Feb. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!