We have 4 answers for the clue Janitor. See the results below.
- Having fewer errors, as copy
- Not as dusty
- Like a later draft, presumably
- One working on the spot?
- Grime fighter
- Word after lens or window
- Pine-Sol, for one
- Not as dirty
- Vacuum __
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - September 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 18, 2013
- New York Times - September 02, 2001
- New York Times - March 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Janitor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!