Clue: Japanese band?
We have 1 answer for the clue Japanese band?. See the results below.
- A geisha may tie one on
- Kimono accessory
- Broad sash
- Oriental tie
- "Shogun" apparel
- Japanese sash
- It goes around the middle
- It's a wrap
- Sapporo sash
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - October 06, 2013
- New York Times - April 22, 2007
- Washington Post - December 10, 2006
- Washington Post - May 28, 2002
- New York Times - October 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Japanese band? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!